This month's FREE promotion
Richard Dorsett, Director of Internet Flooring Supplies, was November's winner of the AVOCA 7" Android Tablet.
Richard said 'This is fantastic news and thank you to Kestrel Printing for the excellent service they supplied. The website was very user friendly and my stationery was with me within 4 days.'
Internet Flooring Supplies are a company offering everything you need from clothing to tools to materials. For more information please contact email@example.com
Congratulations to Richard and this months competition is up and running.
This is the world’s first true magnetic paper. It prints like paper, but acts like a magnet. It is scientifically designed by combining premium coated papers with a proprietary magnetic layer. You can expect excellent colour reproduction, superior ink adhesion and a long shelf life. This is an exciting new media to get you noticed and you too can utilize the marketing advantages of a magnet and still have the flexibility of paper!
It’s the perfect product for your clients to keep in sight at all times, as we all misplace business cards time to time: attach to their fridge, boiler, filing cabinet or computer…
The material could be printed for the purposes of:
- Information cards
- Glued to a newsletter as a promotional product or even perf’d on a page as part of an information booklet
- Business cards
- …the options are endless.
What kinds of companies are using thisproduct?
- Servicing industry: electricians, plumbers, lift engineers, health & safety etc…
- Taxi companies
- Fleet / Car Sales
- Take away and delivery companies
- Electrical retailers and manufacturers
- …and so much more
It comes in two weights:
- Equivalent to - 300gsm & 400gsm Silk
What can you have them overprinted with? The short answer is… “We can treat it in exactly the same way as paper!”
- Die-cut to any shape as a promotional and marketing item for your business
- Gloss or matt laminated for that quality finish
- Even have them embossed or foiled for a superior texture and look
Please contact us for more information and a no obligation quote; we’ll be delighted to hear what you need and how we can recommend some great cost-effective options for your business.
Welcome to Kestrel
Why should you choose us for your printed matter?
Kestrel Printing Limited has been established since 1970 to serve local and national UK businesses with all their printed matter requirements. You can be confident, that with our expertise, you have a team on board to give you a fantastic customer experience.
Our ethic is to provide our Customers with quality, reliability and flexibility with competitive pricing; combined with a friendly and honest approach by our Team. With continuing investment and development, all of our operations are housed under one roof: creating a ‘Total Print Solution’ for all our customers needs. Whether it is a simple Business Card through to a full Corporate Print Identity, Kestrel Printing Limited can offer advice and support every step of the way.
We print Digitally or Lithographically; so depending on your requirements, we’ll offer you the most cost-effective way to produce your product.
A brief overview of what we do:
- Letterheads, Compliment Slips & Business Cards
- Business Forms (NCR & Continuous)
- Gloss / Matt Lamination
- Spot UV
- Pull-up Exhibition Banners
- Large format banners (Vinyl & PVC)
...and much, much more!
What services can Kestrel Printing Limited supply?
- Bespoke print
- Online ordering for our most popular products
- Free audits
- Stock Management
- Origination department – including design and resetting artwork files and layouts
- Free delivery
We care about our Customers branding and the Environment:
- FSC registered, sourcing paper from environmentally friendly forestry commissions
- ISO 9001 in Quality Management
- ISO 14001 in Environmental Management.
- Members of the BPIF (British Print Industries Federation)
- Use inks manufactured from vegetable oils rather than mineral
If you have any questions or would like some advice or assistance, you can call or email us: we’d be delighted to hear from you and we’ll get straight back to you!