High-quality, full-colour, litho or digital business card printing available on FSC quality board. All business cards come with a matt lamination to both sides to give your business the professional feel.
Your business card displays your contact information and is used as a tool to promote your company. Business cards typically include your name, e-mail address, phone number, website details and company name.
It is vitally important to have a great business card to hand to your prospective clients, creating a really good first impression that will be a focal point so your prospective new business customers will remember you.
All of our cards are printed in full colour, as per your uploaded artwork, on a top quality, sustainably sourced 350gsm board. We add a matt laminate to both sides of your card to give that little extra rigidness and protection and also that great professional feel when you hand your card over.
If you have any questions or for any quantities that are not listed on our site, please call the sales team on 01702 444888
We request all our artwork to be supplied as high resolution PDF’s (300dpi). It is important that you prepare your PDF file in the correct way.
For commercial printing please check the following points below:
- PDF Resolution must be High Resolution
- Please supply as single pages and NOT as printers pairs.
- PDF Compression Settings – For colour and greyscale this should be set to 300dpi with “auto compression” set on high
- PDF Font Embedding should be set to “embed all fonts”
- Colours need to be set as CMYK not RGB (RGB artwork will be converted to CMYK and this will affect your Colours).
- All PDF’s must be supplied with a minimum of 3mm bleed on all edges. Eg A5 document (210 x 148.5) will be supplied as 213mm x 151.5m
- We cannot use the following formats for printing: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher & Work
- Please provide crop marks around all your supplied artwork.
Include all embedded images and convert all text to curves. Save as an EPS file.
Set Resolution to 300dpi when starting your new document. Save file as either TIFF or JPEG.
Other files not listed above must be saved either as a EPS or JPEG.
If you have any questions or problems or need any advice please phone our customer service team on 01702 444888 where they will be happy to put you through to our studio for advice