Our booklet printing is produced on great quality, sustainably sourced paper and in full colour throughout. Finished with 2 stitches on the spine and suitably packaged, they are a very popular way to showcase a number of products as a small catalogue or a list of events.
Booklets are exactly what they say – small books. Normally produced on thinner materials than a brochure, they are an ideal way to create a list of products of pictures that are a lot bigger than a Flyer or leaflet. They generally have less pages than a brochure and are normally produced on thinner materials. Our booklets come in the silk or gloss options and also an offset version – which is easier to write on. Note books or exam papers are very popular in this format. Sourcing our materials from sustainable sources and using the latest technology to produce them, gives you a top quality product at an affordable price.
If you have any questions or for any quantities that are not listed on our site, please call the sales team on 01702 444888
We request all our artwork to be supplied as high resolution PDF’s (300dpi). It is important that you prepare your PDF file in the correct way.
For commercial printing please check the following points below:
- PDF Resolution must be High Resolution
- Please supply as single pages and NOT as printers pairs.
- PDF Compression Settings – For colour and greyscale this should be set to 300dpi with “auto compression” set on high
- PDF Font Embedding should be set to “embed all fonts”
- Colours need to be set as CMYK not RGB (RGB artwork will be converted to CMYK and this will affect your Colours).
- All PDF’s must be supplied with a minimum of 3mm bleed on all edges. Eg A5 document (210 x 148.5) will be supplied as 216mm x 154.5m
- We cannot use the following formats for printing: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher & Work
- Please provide crop marks around all your supplied artwork.
Include all embedded images and convert all text to curves. Save as an EPS file.
Set Resolution to 300dpi when starting your new document. Save file as either TIFF or JPEG.
Other files not listed above must be saved either as a EPS or JPEG.
If you have any questions or problems or need any advice please phone our customer service team on 01702 444888 where they will be happy to put you through to our studio for advice