Our vinyl banners are all printed in full colour, using eco solvent inks, on 440gsm Vinyl. The banners are eyeleted at regular intervals with a chrome finish ring for durability.
Eyeletted banners are perfect for exhibitions, trade shows, displays and shops. They are designed to catch the eye of passing people or potential business. They are generally mounted on to fencing, or sides of buildings as a way of drawing your attention to a specific area.
In Store promotions are always highlighted with a good quality banner, and what better way to let people know about a product you are selling or simply that you are OPEN FOR BUSINESS.
If you have any questions or for any quantities that are not listed on our site, please call the sales team on 01702 444888
We request all our artwork to be supplied as high resolution PDF’s (300dpi). It is important that you prepare your PDF file in the correct way.
For commercial printing please check the following points below:
- PDF Resolution must be High Resolution
- Please supply as single pages and NOT as printers pairs.
- PDF Compression Settings – For colour and greyscale this should be set to 300dpi with “auto compression” set on high
- PDF Font Embedding should be set to “embed all fonts”
- Colours need to be set as CMYK not RGB (RGB artwork will be converted to CMYK and this will affect your Colours).
- All PDF’s must be supplied with a minimum of 3mm bleed on all edges. Eg A5 document (210 x 148.5) will be supplied as 216mm x 154.5m
- We cannot use the following formats for printing: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher & Work
- Please provide crop marks around all your supplied artwork.
Include all embedded images and convert all text to curves. Save as an EPS file.
Set Resolution to 300dpi when starting your new document. Save file as either TIFF or JPEG.
Other files not listed above must be saved either as a EPS or JPEG.
If you have any questions or problems or need any advice please phone our customer service team on 01702 444888 where they will be happy to put you through to our studio for advice