Our Folders are printed in A4 size and are the most professional way to present documents to new and existing clients.
With a variety of finishing options, all of our folders have a matt lamination to the outer side to protect them and also give that ultra professional feel to the product. Businesses often leave quotations in these presentation folders with their clients, so you must leave a lasting impression to ensure that you have made your mark.
We use FSC Silk 350gsm and vegetable based inks on all of our folders and produce these to the highest standards.
If you have any questions or want a more bespoke size using your own cutter guide, please call the sales team on 01702 444888.
- Digital Folder Guide
- Pocket Folder 5mm Cap
- Pocket Folder
We request all our artwork to be supplied as high resolution PDF’s (300dpi). It is important that you prepare your PDF file in the correct way.
For commercial printing please check the following points below:
- PDF Resolution must be High Resolution
- Please supply as single pages and NOT as printers pairs.
- PDF Compression Settings – For colour and greyscale this should be set to 300dpi with “auto compression” set on high
- PDF Font Embedding should be set to “embed all fonts”
- Colours need to be set as CMYK not RGB (RGB artwork will be converted to CMYK and this will affect your Colours).
- All PDF’s must be supplied with a minimum of 3mm bleed on all edges. Eg A5 document (210 x 148.5) will be supplied as 213mm x 151.5m
- We cannot use the following formats for printing: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher & Work
- Please provide crop marks around all your supplied artwork.
Include all embedded images and convert all text to curves. Save as an EPS file.
Set Resolution to 300dpi when starting your new document. Save file as either TIFF or JPEG.
Other files not listed above must be saved either as a EPS or JPEG.
If you have any questions or problems or need any advice please phone our customer service team on 01702 444888 where they will be happy to put you through to our studio for advice