Our high quality folded leaflet printing is available in our standard and premium weight papers. These are ideal for take away menus, event information and programmes and are widely used in the travel and entertainment industry as a cost effective way of doing larger print runs with a lot more information in them than the standard leaflet. Choose from our silk or gloss option and we will do the rest.
We request all our artwork to be supplied as high resolution PDF’s (300dpi). It is important that you prepare your PDF file in the correct way.
For commercial printing please check the following points below:
- PDF Resolution must be High Resolution
- Please supply as single pages and NOT as printers pairs.
- PDF Compression Settings – For colour and greyscale this should be set to 300dpi with “auto compression” set on high
- PDF Font Embedding should be set to “embed all fonts”
- Colours need to be set as CMYK not RGB (RGB artwork will be converted to CMYK and this will affect your Colours).
- All PDF’s must be supplied with a minimum of 3mm bleed on all edges. Eg A5 document (210 x 148.5) will be supplied as 216mm x 154.5m
- We cannot use the following formats for printing: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher & Work
- Please provide crop marks around all your supplied artwork.
Include all embedded images and convert all text to curves. Save as an EPS file.
Set Resolution to 300dpi when starting your new document. Save file as either TIFF or JPEG.
Other files not listed above must be saved either as a EPS or JPEG.
If you have any questions or problems or need any advice please phone our customer service team on 01702 444888 where they will be happy to put you through to our studio for advice