Our flyers are printed on high quality silk or gloss material with different weight options. Flyers are the best way to advertise any message that promotes your business, event or advertise a specific product.
Flyers range from A6 through to A3 and can be single or double sided and folded if need be. For instance an A4 sheet of paper folded twice is classed as an A5 4 page. DL sizing is 1/3rd the size of A4 so if you fold an A4 sheet into three equal panels this is classed as a DL 6 page. This gives you 6 DL panels to have your text / pictures in. These are used to promote your business, events, sales, menus and are cost effective enough for high volume hand outs.
If you have any questions or for anything that you cannot see on our site, please call the sales team on 01702 444888.
We request all our artwork to be supplied as high resolution PDF’s (300dpi). It is important that you prepare your PDF file in the correct way.
For commercial printing please check the following points below:
- PDF Resolution must be High Resolution
- Please supply as single pages and NOT as printers pairs.
- PDF Compression Settings – For colour and greyscale this should be set to 300dpi with “auto compression” set on high
- PDF Font Embedding should be set to “embed all fonts”
- Colours need to be set as CMYK not RGB (RGB artwork will be converted to CMYK and this will affect your Colours).
- All PDF’s must be supplied with a minimum of 3mm bleed on all edges. Eg A5 document (210 x 148.5) will be supplied as 216mm x 154.5m
- We cannot use the following formats for printing: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher & Work
- Please provide crop marks around all your supplied artwork.
Include all embedded images and convert all text to curves. Save as an EPS file.
Set Resolution to 300dpi when starting your new document. Save file as either TIFF or JPEG.
Other files not listed above must be saved either as a EPS or JPEG.
If you have any questions or problems or need any advice please phone our customer service team on 01702 444888 where they will be happy to put you through to our studio for advice