Our compliment slips are all printed on quality papers and they make a great product to go along with our letterheads. Produced on the latest machinery, your compliment slips can go in with your orders, invoices, statements and all of your deliveries. Compliment slips are a very cost effective way to give your business that little extra feel of professionalism when dealing with your customers. These are normally produced on the same paper that your letterheads are printed on to complete an all round package.
If you have any questions or for any quantities that are not listed on our site, please call the sales team on 01702 444888
We request all our artwork to be supplied as high resolution PDF’s (300dpi). It is important that you prepare your PDF file in the correct way.
For commercial printing please check the following points below:
- PDF Resolution must be High Resolution
- Please supply as single pages and NOT as printers pairs.
- PDF Compression Settings – For colour and greyscale this should be set to 300dpi with “auto compression” set on high
- PDF Font Embedding should be set to “embed all fonts”
- Colours need to be set as CMYK not RGB (RGB artwork will be converted to CMYK and this will affect your Colours).
- All PDF’s must be supplied with a minimum of 3mm bleed on all edges. Eg A5 document (210 x 148.5) will be supplied as 213mm x 151.5m
- We cannot use the following formats for printing: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher & Work
- Please provide crop marks around all your supplied artwork.
Include all embedded images and convert all text to curves. Save as an EPS file.
Set Resolution to 300dpi when starting your new document. Save file as either TIFF or JPEG.
Other files not listed above must be saved either as a EPS or JPEG.
If you have any questions or problems or need any advice please phone our customer service team on 01702 444888 where they will be happy to put you through to our studio for advice